Application Developer ERP (f/m/d)
Looking for a company that champions passion, courage and inventiveness, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to craft how millions of people buy, sell, engage, and give around the world? If you’re passionate about joining our purpose driven community, that is dedicated to building a forward-thinking and diverse environment, come to brands4friends – a company you will be proud to be a part of. Like to shake things up? We do! brands4friends hires innovators who can push boundaries and change the world. We are seeking a professional individual to add to our Team in Berlin as
ERP Application Developer (f/m/d)
- You are part of multi-functional team working in an Agile process with short release cycles.
- Develop our Enterprise Resource Planning in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 and Business Central with .NET, AL and C/AL programming languages.
- Drill into the inner workings of the brands4friends processes and extend our continuously evolving business.
- Design and write maintainable, efficient and well tested code that drives our business.
- Apply your knowledge on Accounting, Supply Chain Management or Information Technologies
- Master in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- At least three years experience as a Developer or Solution Architect for Microsoft Dynamics NAV2015
- Proficiency in understanding business and development processes
- Practical knowledge in C/AL, AL and .NET
- Database and SQL knowledge is a plus
- You understand communication as the core of engineering, and you can lead technical discussions within groups
- You are happy to pair, learn, teach, share, and document things
What do we offer?
- A permanent position in the Tech-Metropolis of Berlin
- Diverse team with room for individuality, passion for e-commerce, integrity and humor
- Varied and interesting tasks with high responsibility
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies, flexibility and rapid decision-making
We are looking forward to your application – please send your cv to email@example.com. Here at Brands4Friends, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel Brands4Friends is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.