Senior DevOps Engineer (f/m/d)
Looking for a company that champions passion, courage and inventiveness, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to craft how millions of people buy, sell, engage, and give around the world? If you’re passionate about joining our purpose driven community, that is dedicated to building a forward-thinking and diverse environment, come to brands4friends – a company you will be proud to be a part of. Like to shake things up? We do! brands4friends hires innovators who can push boundaries and change the world. We are seeking a professional individual to add to our team in Berlin as
Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
- You will take care about the availability, performance and security of our production, test and build environments.
- You are responsible for the incident management and you will handle critical issues, also in our on-call rotation.
- You will run our Linux systems (Debian, Ubuntu) and our services like Tomcat, Varnish, Apache, NGINX, MySQL, Redis+Sentinel, SOLR, Kubernetes and Proxmox.
- You will help further developing our automation and you will build and maintain our Cloud and Kubernetes environments.
- A strong DevOps experience and a very strong attitude for problem-solving in productive environments. You are willing and able to join our 24/7 on-call duty. But don’t worry, you will get your time to become familiar with all systems first.
- You already have experiences with building and running continuous deployments (CD, CLD) and you have several years of site operations experience in an agile e-commerce / internet environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux, bash and command line tools and very good knowledge in Docker, Kubernetes, Git, MySQL (Galera, Percona), Solr, Redis, Sentinel, Varnish, Tomcat, Apache2 and NginX.
- With monitoring tools (especially Nagios/Icinga, Graphite, Prometheus) you are very familiar. You just know how to implement and use them.
- You are already an Jenkins expert and you are able to handle Ansible professionally.
Desirable additional qualifications:
- Experiences in setup and operation of CLD environments is a huge plus.
- Having experiences in Cloud solutions (AWS and/or GCP) is also a plus.
- If you have a good knowledge of scripting languages like Python would also help.
What do we offer?
- Permanent position (full time) in the Tech-Metropolis of Berlin
- Dynamic team with room for individuality, real passion for e-commerce, integrity and humor
- Dynamic and interesting tasks with high responsibility
- Close collaboration with our development team
- An excellent working environment with flat hierarchies, flexibility and rapid decision-making
We are looking forward to your application – please send your cv to email@example.com. Here at brands4friends, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for, it is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel brands4friends is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.